Friday, September 21, 2007

Delivered an ESOL training on the new layout Student Portal which was attended by 7 colleagues. It seemed to go well - I demonstrated what sts can do on the portal and suggetsed some email activities. I also linked some online listening activities that teachers can do live in class which went down well.

I do have concerns about keeping the page up to date though and fear that the resources linked may just end up in me choosing something that may not necessarily appeal to all as sometimes responses to my invites as to what to develop get missed by colleagues - especially at this rather frantic time of year. Still i intend to keep pushing it and advertising it to the Division.

Hopefully the video application will get sorted and we can get on with some worthwhile activities!

No comments: